WordPress is a popular software for building websites. You can get a free account at wordpress.com and try it out.
Following is the outline of learning WordPress from my site:
Installing WordPress is just the first step. Thereafter, you will typically need:
- Select a theme (responsive, free/pay, woo commerce, …)
- Customize the theme:
- To make your web site even better, you may want to
- hide / show side widgets on specific pages
- Add a Responsive Menu to WordPress Twenty Twelve Template
- Inserts text above header and/or below footer of any WordPress Site via Header and Footer Commander plugin.
To be cont’d…